Empowering your IT systems
Enabling you to grow
We take care of your IT systems so you can focus on growing your business.
Outsource your day-to-day IT management and Computer Network Technology Support is a cost-effective method for improving business operations. You can have a team of highly skilled network engineers and computer technicians service your business computers at a fraction of a cost of a full-time employee.
How will you benefit?
- One number to call for all IT requirements
- You’ll save time and money
- Tailored/flexible plans suited to your business
- Guaranteed response times
- You’ll get clear and timely communication from us
- We always use best practice
- Proactive rather than reactive support
- Flexibility and scalability
- Fixed monthly costs
- No unexpected invoices
- Improved IT systems reliability
- Honest advice and guidance
- Assistance with IT Strategy and IT Roadmaps
- A dedicated point of contact for your company
What do our IT Managed Services include?
- £0 set-up fee
- Flexible Contracts – We don’t tie you into long contracts
- Fixed cost per month
- Professional business hours help desk
- Unlimited remote and phone support
- Unlimited on-site support
- Pro-active maintenance of infrastructure
- 24hr 7 day a week 365 days a year monitoring of critical systems
- 3rd party vendor liaising
- Backup management
- Security management
- Anti-virus management
- Anti-spam management
Our Managed IT Services Program gives you:
- Peace of Mind — Backups, security, servers. Let us handle your network while you focus on your core business.
- Increased Productivity — 24/7 monitoring allows us to proactively head off any network issues, resulting in substantial cost savings and less downtime.
- End User Support — We are there when you need us, providing the level of attention your business requires. Telephone and internet support available 24/7.
- Fixed-Fee Plan — For less than the cost of a single new hire, you’ll have access to our Network Operations Centre and our experienced team of engineers and technicians.
- Fast, On-Site Response – Reliable, on-site support is provided by expert technicians.
How to choose the right IT Service Provider for your business
An outsourced IT provider can save you a lot of time and money. How do you choose the right managed IT provider for your business? Here is a handy guide to help you make the right decision for your business.More
5 Reasons why you should consider having two monitors
Ultimately using 2 screens leads to increased productivity due to larger and and more flexible work space. Here are 5 reasons to help you convince your Finance Director why you should have them.More
Help me find something.
Cant find what you're looking for? Simply type in what you're looking for into the search bar and click go.