Deploying a cloud-based attack infrastructure for Penetration Testing
Our guest is Leo McCavana, a Red Team operator for Fortune 500, currently working for Allstate Northern Ireland. Leo performs penetration tests on everything, including web apps and services, thick client applications and mobile apps.
His recent interest is in automation and adopting DevOps tools and principles for offensive purposes.
Leo's presentation, and live demo, will be on “deploying a cloud-based attack infrastructure”.
Date & Time: Wednesday, 11th March 6pm - 8:00pm
Venue: Room N309, Sir Ian Wood building, RGU, AB10 7GJ
6:00: Arrival & Pizza
6:15: Presentation & Demo by Leo McCavana
8:00: The end
- Event - Recovering from a Cyber attack. Business continuity and Lessons learned.
- Aberdeen University- Skills Development Event
- Event- Cybersecurity and Industrial Control Systems
- Event - A Hacker, A CISO and A Policeman: London edition
- Event - A Hacker, A CISO and A Policeman
- Cyber Essentials Demystified
- Hackers On Tour
- Inside the Mind of a Hacker - Event
- Lunch & Learn Event
VENUE ADDRESS MAP
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: