Deadline for the Cyber Essentials Voucher
As you may aware that the Scottish Government has been supporting SMEs with Cyber Essentials Certification. Any Scottish registered SME can get up to £1,000 voucher towards their Cyber Essentials certification. It is available for first-time applicants. The voucher scheme is managed by the Scottish Enterprise. However, the scheme is now coming to close. Here are the dates you need to remember if you are looking to apply for the voucher.
- 6th March 2020 - Deadline for the new voucher applications
- 31st March 2020 - Deadline for the voucher application to be approved
- 31st July 2020 - Deadline to achieve your Cyber Essentials certification
Cyber Essentials certification protect your organisation against the most common cyber attacks. Achieving the certification will show your commitment to Cybersecurity and gives you a competitive advantage. For more information on the certification please read our blog post here https://thetechforce.co.uk/blog/2019/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cyber-essentials/. Alternatively, you can watch videos on most frequently asked questions here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMz7mJdPdDEt_ke3R2w_16uats5ECUmZ
TechForce Cyber is an Approved Cyber Essentials Practioner and we can help you through the certification as well as the voucher. Please get in touch email@example.com or 0333 210 6181.
- Why is Cyber Essentials Important?
- Protecting your Work From Home Workforce
- Risks of staying with Windows 7
- The Essential Cyber Hygiene for your business
- How to implement a SIEM
- Why do you need a SIEM?
- Solving the problem of the cyber security skills gap
- Congratulations to the Techforce Sponsorship winners
- Guest blog- A career in Information security or Cyber security
- Top 5 Anti-Virus Software
- Tech Jargon Buster. Understand the tech lingo so you pick the right thing for your company
- Caught you watching p*rn!
- Equifax Data breach
- Secure Your Supply Chain
- Case study: British Airways Fined £183.4million for Data Breach
- The Silver Bullet in Cyber Security
- Is it a good idea to build your own Security Awareness Training platform?
- Invoice fraud email scams and Office 365
- How to apply for the Cyber Essentials Voucher Scheme
- 5 things to consider when selecting a Security Awareness Training (SAT) platform
- 2 Years, Marmite and £600,000
- What is Business Email Compromise (BEC) and how to stop it
- Everything you need to know about Cyber Essentials
- How to choose a Security Awareness Platform
- How to pick the best Antivirus software for your business
- 6 Quick and Easy Email Security Tips for Dummies
- How to carry out a baseline email phishing test
- How to share passwords safely in your Small Business
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- 5 Reasons why you should consider having two monitors
- What is Email phishing & why you need security awareness training in your business
- 6 Top Tips to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- How to choose the best IT Service Provider for your business
- How to choose the best Antivirus software for your business
Why is Cyber Essentials Important?
More often than not customers ask us the question ‘Why is Cyber Essentials important?’ or ‘Why do we need Cyber Essentials Certification?’More
Protecting your Work From Home Workforce
There has been an increasing number of businesses asking their staff to work from home to avoid spreading of COVID-19.More
Risks of staying with Windows 7
Windows 7 effectively expired for everyone in January 2020, so now that it’s February are you still running Windows 7?More
The Essential Cyber Hygiene for your business
We hear about the Travelex, British Airways, Maersk and Equifax data breaches. Over 90% of these incidents can be prevented by following basic Cyber Hygiene for your businessMore
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: