DOING OUR BIT TO HELP WITH COVID-19 CRISIS.
We are all going through very challenging times without knowing when this will end. Especially in the city we are are based, Aberdeen, we thought we were just recovering from the Oil downturn and then another one even a bigger one hit us this time. This will be tough but working together helping each other we will get through this.
In an effort to support the local businesses we are offering a number of services for free of cost and a few services at the cost price. No obligations to purchase in the future and absolutely no strings attached at all.
Here are the services offered for free until the end of May 2020.
- Cloud-based NextGen endpoint security
- Cloud-based 3rd party patch management system
- Cloud-based device encryption & data control
- DarkTrace Enterprise Immune System for both Cloud and on-prem environments
- DarkTrace Antigena for Email protection
- Advice on remote working, IT and Security
- Free Home Internet Security Awareness training module - Password to access is 'homecourse'
Services at cost price
- Cyber Essentials Certification
- Cyber Essentials Plus certification
Services at reduced price
- Security Awareness Training for staff
Free tools that can help
- Breached Password Test: https://bit.ly/3axQHQT
- Weak Password Test: https://bit.ly/2wHSF2J
- Password Exposure Test: https://bit.ly/2xAEb4A
- Multi-Factor Authentication Security Assessment: https://bit.ly/2UuPFiY
- Email Exposure Check Pro: https://bit.ly/2wHSQuV
- Mail Security Assessment: http://bit.ly/2Bl4Ph0
- Phish Alert Button: https://bit.ly/345kBtp
- Phishing Security Test: https://bit.ly/2wFoAAN
Complete the form below to contact us and let us know what you need. We are here to help you.
Get in touch
The Essential Cyber Hygiene for your business
We hear about the Travelex, British Airways, Maersk and Equifax data breaches. Over 90% of these incidents can be prevented by following basic Cyber Hygiene for your businessMore
Why do you need a SIEM?
A SIEM is a security information event manager, which very simply means its software that manages events regarding information security, simple enough.More
New Year cyber security recommendations
In this blog post we give you some new year cyber security recommendations to protect your accounts and identityMore
How to uncover network vulnerabilities
If you are new in IT and want to know where to start finding vulnerabilities on the network you're managing this blog post might be for you.More
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: