Are you interested in kickstarting your career in cybersecurity?
You could be eligible for funding towards the CompTIA Security+ exam, covering up to 100% of the exam cost.
- CompTIA Security + is considered a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- Hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
- The new Security+ certification covers the Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester job role, in addition to the previous job roles for Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, and Security Administrator.
How to apply?
For a chance to get 100% of funding in the CompTIA Security + exam, please record a 1-minute video of yourself explaining why you will benefit from this qualification. We will love to hear from you and get to know you.
You can publish the video as ''unlisted'' in Youtube, so it remains private. Please send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember: You have until the 31st of October 2019, to send your video.
Terms and conditions:
You will need to submit a 1 minute video pitch explaining why you are interested in cybersecurity and this qualification.
5 sponsorships available. Deadline for applications 31st of October 2019. The exam can be taken up to March 2020.
You will need to send us the proof of exam registration within two weeks of registering.
You will need to send us a copy of the 'pass certificate' by the end of March 2020. We will reimburse up to 100% for the top 2 applicants and 50% for the rest of the applicants accepted into the programme. All bursary amounts will be communicated following admission into the program.
Not eligible if you hold any previous security certifications or a related degree.
You must be a resident of Scotland to be eligible.
- TechForce Cyber COVID-19 assistance
- The Essential Cyber Hygiene for your business
- Why do you need a SIEM?
- New Year cyber security recommendations
- How to uncover network vulnerabilities
- Protecting your identity online
- What is a VPN and why do you need one?
- Quick tips to improve your board’s cybersecurity
- Password Management Software
- How to make of your employees the best line of cyber defence against cyberattacks
- Certificate management processes
- What is Phishing and what can you do to prevent it?
- Found malware, now what do you do?
- Data breaches and other scary 2019 events- Special Halloween post
- How to get your cyber security budget approved by the board
- How to start a career in the security industry
- Protecting your business in the cyber security era
- Secure Your Supply Chain
- Case study: British Airways Fined £183.4million for Data Breach
- The Silver Bullet in Cyber Security
- Fake invoice email scams and Office 365
- How to apply for the Cyber Essentials Voucher Scheme
- What is Business Email Compromise (BEC) and how to stop it
- Everything you need to know about Cyber Essentials
- Cyber Essentials Demystified
- How to choose a Security Awareness Platform
- 6 Quick and Easy Email Security Tips for Dummies
- Hackers On Tour
- How to share passwords safely in your Small Business
- In the news - Warning. North Sea firms likely already attacked
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- 6 Top Tips to Prevent Cyber Attacks
TechForce Cyber COVID-19 assistance
We are facing one of the biggest challenges we have ever seen. COVID19 sweeping the country. At TechForce, we are trying to do our bit to help.More
The Essential Cyber Hygiene for your business
We hear about the Travelex, British Airways, Maersk and Equifax data breaches. Over 90% of these incidents can be prevented by following basic Cyber Hygiene for your businessMore
Why do you need a SIEM?
A SIEM is a security information event manager, which very simply means its software that manages events regarding information security, simple enough.More
New Year cyber security recommendations
In this blog post we give you some new year cyber security recommendations to protect your accounts and identityMore
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: