A Hacker, A CISO and A Policeman
Join us at our new offices at the Balmoral Hub in Aberdeen for a fireside chat with A Hacker, A CISO and A Policeman who will be sharing their stories of how they got into Cyber Security, real world examples and key issues businesses need to address now. Get an inside view of cyber security from each different perspective and share knowledge your business can use to improve their cyber security.
Date: Wednesday 28th August 2019
Time: 10am - 12.30pm
Location: Balmoral Hub, Balmoral Business Park Building 1, Wellington Cir, Aberdeen AB12 3JG
10.00: Networking and coffee
10.15: Welcome and introductions by Jai TheTechForce
10.30: Talk from: Mike Jones, Hacker; Malcolm Norman, CISO Wood Group; Stuart McAdam, Police Scotland
11.10: Q&A with Panel
11.40: Closing remarks from Jai
11.50: Networking drinks and pizza
This event is free to attend and open to end user IT & Digital Leaders and Directors.
If you are driving from the Aberdeen city, drive past the Burger King on Wellington road towards Dundee. Turn right at the traffic lights near Nissan/Audi garage.
If you are driving from Dyce or Bridge of Dona via AWPR exit left at the Cleanhill roundabout. Continue straight till Audi garage and turn left at the traffic lights.
You will see a 3 storey building with 'Balmoral Hub' sign. Drive round to the building and park in unmarked spaces. Any issues, give us a call. Cheers
- Event - Deploying a cloud-based attack infrastructure for Penetration Testing
- Event - Recovering from a Cyber attack. Business continuity and Lessons learned.
- Aberdeen University- Skills Development Event
- Event- Cybersecurity and Industrial Control Systems
- Event - A Hacker, A CISO and A Policeman: London edition
- Cyber Essentials Demystified
- Hackers On Tour
- Inside the Mind of a Hacker - Event
- Lunch & Learn Event
- MIKE JONESHacker
- MALCOLM NORMANCISO, Wood Plc
- STUART MCADAMDetective Chief Inspector Cybercrime
Want to nominate TheTechForce for a Scottish Cyber Award 2019?! We'd be honoured!
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: