Congratulations to the TechForce Sponsorship winners
Congratulations to the TechForce Sponsorship winners, who will be studying towards the Comptia Security + Exam between now and the end of March 2020.
The winners of the sponsorship competition are:
- Fiona Davidson
- Kiersten Robinson
- Navya Iyengar
- Niven Tanzer
- Beata Tetkowska
Special thanks to all the participants, and to our judges, Karen Pugh from Elevator and Hatem Ahriz from the school of Computing Science at Robert Gordon University.
- Why is Cyber Essentials Important?
- Protecting your Work From Home Workforce
- Risks of staying with Windows 7
- How to implement a SIEM
- Deadline for the Cyber Essentials Voucher
- The Silver Bullet in Cyber Security
- Is it a good idea to build your own Security Awareness Training platform?
- Invoice fraud email scams and Office 365
- How to apply for the Cyber Essentials Voucher Scheme
- 5 things to consider when selecting a Security Awareness Training (SAT) platform
- 2 Years, Marmite and £600,000
- What is Business Email Compromise (BEC) and how to stop it
- How to choose a Security Awareness Platform
- How to pick the best Antivirus software for your business
- 6 Quick and Easy Email Security Tips for Dummies
- How to carry out a baseline email phishing test
- How to share passwords safely in your Small Business
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- 5 Reasons why you should consider having two monitors
- What is Email phishing & why you need security awareness training in your business
- 6 Top Tips to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- How to choose the best IT Service Provider for your business
- How to choose the best Antivirus software for your business
Why is Cyber Essentials Important?
More often than not customers ask us the question ‘Why is Cyber Essentials important?’ or ‘Why do we need Cyber Essentials Certification?’More
Protecting your Work From Home Workforce
There has been an increasing number of businesses asking their staff to work from home to avoid spreading of COVID-19.More
Risks of staying with Windows 7
Windows 7 effectively expired for everyone in January 2020, so now that it’s February are you still running Windows 7?More
How to implement a SIEM
When establishing that a security information and event management (SIEM) system is appropriate for your business, there are often two questions left to ask.More
FOR LATEST UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE: